The Kansas Department of Agriculture
The Kansas Department of Agriculture is a regulatory agency that serves all Kansans.
It is charged by law to ensure:
- A safe food supply
- Responsible and judicious use of pesticides and nutrients
- The protection of Kansas' natural and cultivated plants
- The integrity of weighing and measuring devices in commerce
- That the state's waters are put to beneficial use
Report a food related illness or complaint:
- Did you get sick from something you ate?
- Did you attend an event where people became ill?
- Is there a problem with a restaurant you visited or food item you purchased?
Kansas Department of Health and Environment and the Department of Agriculture work cooperatively to investigate food born illnesses and outbreaks. To file an online complaint or to learn more, visit foodsafetykansas.org or call 785-564-6767.