General Information
Phone Numbers
Emergencies: Dial 911
PO BOX 741
311 E 9TH

Monday - Friday
8:00-12:00, 1:00-5:00

Register of Deeds FAQ

No answers matched your search
How do I change the name on my property?

Contact a title company or your family attorney and they will assist you in preparing a recordable document.

How do I obtain a copy of a family members DD214?

Stop in with a picture ID and fill out a short form identifying your relationship to the individual you are looking for.  Available free of charge.

How do I put my DD214 on file?

Bring in your original documentation and we will gladly record this for you.  It does NOT become public record, is a free service, and you will get your originals back.

Where do I find the forms needed to file for property change?

Forms can be obtained from a title company or most attorneys. 

What does it cost to record a document?

See the page for Recording Fees.

How do I get a copy of a birth or death certificate?

Visit the website for the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, Office of Vital Statistics.

How do I obtain copies of Recorded Documents ?

E-mail or call the office, 620-221-5461 or 

wheat field image